Monday, January 3, 2011

welcome 2011, spend time 2010

new year scraps, comments, cards, images for Orkut, Myspace, Facebook, friendster

good health n fortune...
ameeennn ^^



spend time the end of the year 2010 at Ancol beach with my boyf :*

On Dec 30,2010. Early morning my boyf depart from the house at 5:30 am to pick me up, and then he arrived at my home at 7:45 am. Hmmm still morning, but that's our plan. We deliberately leave early to avoid the hot sun and the congestion on the road.

Before we going, I bake chocolate bread for my boyf breakfast and for our lunch snack there, I also made a hot sweet tea for him, and I'm glad he likes the food/drink that I made.

Already 9 am, prepare to go, we ask permission and kiss the hand of my parents, "assalamualaikum", they answer "wa'alaikumsalam, take a good care both of you". Then we out from the house. We take a public transport to reach there. First we ride M18 from jatiwaringin to kamel, from kamel we ride busway to Ancol, so simple. 

We arrived in Ancol at 9:30 am, still fresh, entry into the atmosphere of the beach, so excited, I love beach so much. We trace the edge of the beach, while looking at people all around. Then we choose to sitting on the rocks under the coconut tree at foreshore. There are many children playing with the sand and swimming. So tempted to swim, me envy with them, even though can't swim ahaha. So we just soak the feet in water while chatting, laughing and also captured our picture.


Tik tok tik tok its 12:00 pm, we go to mushola then praying zuhur. Kriuk kriuk my stomach feel hungry too, we immediately looking for a place to eat, we found many restaurant, but we choose AW, fast and simple. Wew! look my face, my cheek became pink like a boiled lobster, how about my nouse it's also pink like a clown, my hands and my feet became mottle and black. How about you honey? hehehe, It's not a joke, just ask ^^v



Now, where we go again? hmm we're just walking around the beach. Doesn't feel the afternoon came, we sitting on the edge of the beach, welcoming sunset, looks very quite n romantic, just you and me. Here, there and everywhere just be with you all day long. While eating bake chocolate bread that I made. Love it.


Suddenly already maghrib. We should go home. Ride a busway from ancol to kamel. Kamel destination, here we should separated, kiss the hand each other. Hope we'll meet again very soon.

No comments: