Friday, January 14, 2011

hbd


to meeeeee......!!!!!! :D


in this **th years of age, I'm supposed to do anything better in life for my future.
and my resolutions are:
- be a gud moslem <-- should be more diligent in praying subuh, truthful, pliz forgive me Lord ^^v
- read al-quran <-- every day? bismillah.
- invest <-- make my money works for me, it's a must! the most substantial thing.
- always pleasing parents heart <-- absolutely! they're my everything in my life.
- every single thing must be written <-- on my way, at diary book.
- every special thing must be captured <-- indeed, but sometimes.
- always write in english in my daily notes <-- when my mood rising, I can do it, cayooo!
- be more patient to face anything problem <-- shouldn't anger, take a deep breath, inhale and exhale slowly.
- smile every single day <-- absolutely, my job requires to always smile, whether in a bad mood, smile pretend huffft.
- record all the income n purchasing <-- don't ever do it again "large pegs rather than the pole" (besar pasak daripada tiang) I know it's hard sometimes, am I rite ladies? ahahaha :D
- always grateful for what I've got in this world <-- my family, my sweetheart, jobs, prosperity and all the things I have.
- merried <-- still in our planning, this year is saving-saving-saving!!! 

No comments: