Monday, August 30, 2010

tears falling, suddenly.

ofcourse it's about love n feeling, but not about lovers...

glad to hear my sista would merit a few more weeks. Finally she found the right man, semoga lancar n happily ever after amen...
planning to get married in the village on november this year, in Java tempat dimana mbah(alm.) tinggal and she would stay there, cos I'm so glad this is a part of her dreams come true to live in our village, cool, calm, away from noise n traffic jam in Jakarta.
days gone by as usual, prioritas utama my family are talks about the wedding plans, aku pun juga ikut semangat dengan hal2 yang berhubungan dengan the wedding hehe.
di satu sisi I'm so glad to see my sista's happiness, but on the other side I am very sad, akan ditinggalkan orang yang sangat qta sayangi. This is what I feel today.
suddenly the tears falling, remember all the things happened with her, laughing together, chatting all day at office, watching film at home, listening rock, warching concert, gossiping, and many things I can't tell one by one. what if I live far away from her?


I'm gonna miss you alot, absolutely! :(

Love Sister

No comments: