Thursday, January 27, 2011

meet n greet


Lord! it's almost a month, me and my balney never meet again, from the last time we meet on Dec 30,2010 in Ancol :(

Finally we're meet last night, yeyey! ^^ feel so happy...!!! My balney arrived at my office at 6:10 pm, then we're praying at mushola on 16th floor, after that we're gonna having dinner and watching movie, but we don't know what we're gonna watch, as long as the film start at 7:30 pm, then my balney can go home by train at 11 pm, because it's the last train.

Then we go to setiabudi building, as usual. We're reach second floor by escalator, then we entered the cinema to buy two ticket, we choose 'let me in' a horror movie, start on 7:30pm. Wait! it's still 7 pm and we're hungry, then we choose to eat fast food, because it's simple n fast, so we order paket hemat at Hokben. We're eat while chatting n sharing, ok now we're full. It's already 7:20 pm, we move from there, then go to the cinema at studio 2.

We're sit rearmost, there's two man sitting but not right in front of us. Hmm it's about 30 minutes movie played, maybe because that studio quite empty, then that couple man choose to move sit right in front of us. You know what! at the time the movie runs, we're see that couple men kissing several times, yeaks! maybe we can say they're a gay. Ow it's so disgusting.

The movie ends at 9:30 pm. After watching movie, we take a little time to chatting n sitting at setiabudi small park, and also don't forget to take both of us picture hehehe.

10 pm already. We walking to leave setiabudi, because it's already night and we should go home now hiks. We separate in Kamel, don't forget, we're always kiss the hand each other when we're meet n separate, so lovely and that's our habit. Looks loving and appreciate each other. Then I get M18, it's a public transport to reach my house. Feel so sad when we have to separate at that time. We know that we just can meet each other once a week, after work and only a few hours, because my daily job in weekdays but my balney's is the opposite of my schedule work.

So, see you soon on next wednesday balney! asap is better hihihi :D

No comments: