Monday, January 31, 2011

bokek month

Bokek 1, Treat is our habit of me and my friends every year, when one of us birthday. This month is my turn to treat them, so we're going to sency mall in Jan 29,2011. Me and my friend meet in jln. dewi sartika cawang, then both of us going to sency. Our on the way get there, another my friend initiative wanna watch movie there, hmm because it's to expensive, then my another friend told me to switch at plangi, ok deal, then we meet there.


Hello friends! now 13:30 pm, let's having lunch immediately, worms in the stomach is like vicious monster haha. But before having lunch, we buy three ticket, the mechanic movie, start at 14:40 pm, staring by jason stantham, semangat nonton hehe. Let's move from the cinema. Then we choose platinum resto, fell so hungry, my friends order mozarella chicken and chicken cordon bleu, and me order steam boat. It's like a jumbo main course and yummy, feel so full. While waiting two my friends eat, me open the present. taraaa... same with my guess, it's a flat creme shoes, as my request, thank you guys! hmm 38 number's too tight at my feet, but don't worry, we may exchange numbers shoes. Ok finish lunch, ask for bill, pay, then let's to centro to looking for 39 number's, yes we get it, trying on shoes and wrap!

Hurry up! let's go to the cinema watching my ex boyf jason! wakakakkk, we late about 5 minutes, when we entered the room, we're greeted with his deep and sexy voice hihi, ups! hope my boyf not mad if he read this, peace balney! ^^v. We enjoy the movie 'till the last drop, hehe I mean 'till the end of movie. It's too bad, the film just one hour and a half :(

Still 4pm, what next? shopping time? ok! looking around, where there's some cute something, footsteps stop automatically ahaha. Window shopping for cute bra, there is a discount piere cardin's bra, then we see and choose one, let's try the bra, hmm I don't like it, not feel comfortable enough with that bra. Next again? need some snack, we choose sus cake, forgot the name of sus, many flavor like green tea, chocolate and rum, but I prefer vanilla flavor, crunchy outside, soft and cool in it, the taste not bad, yummy.


Hmm we've been travelling all day in a mall, then we should go home now.


Bokek 2, Prepare present for my little prince on Jan 30, same month birthday with me, so me and my mom go to mall near house, me already thinking, what a useful gift to him? it's a book! book about daily prayer , all include arab text, english text, indonesian text and explanation of meaning. Then we entered Gunung Agung book store, looking around, there are many kind of book like that, I think the book was to difficult for him, because the book was for children kindergarten. Hmm what should I give to him? teng tong, my mom remember his sandals was too big for him, so better we buy sandals, then we choose nevada sandals for little boy.



Bokek 3, Actually I already treat my office's friends, me buy bika ambon for them, thankful they like it and told me the cake was so yummy, me buy at bika ambon cake store, near the house. Because four of us have same birthday month, then my friends invite me 'joint venture' a.k.a. patungan again cyn. On friday 28 Dec lunch time, the pempek come and ready to eat, yummy, they likes it, me also hehe.


Hhhh... how about next year? Lord give me more prosperity and bless my family always, amiiin.

No comments: