Friday, November 13, 2009

everybody cry

everybody cried this friday morning..
sadness n anger for this situation.. 
you made a big mistake for your own life and affects us all..
speechless for this case, it's realy sucks! damn!
can't cry hard enough, cause this pain is so real..
why you give this realy f**king big problem..

do you care about us? don't you?
do you love us? don't you?
do you think about it? don't you?
do you... and many question in my head!!
ya ya ya, I think you doesn't care about us..!!

I do realy care about us
I do realy love us
everything I do just for our happiness
and you, what you have done to us?????

and now I just show my fake smile, my fake laugh..
pretending everything's alright everyday..
it's to hard for me to handle it..
feel so blue n so sad..

Lord, please help us from this dark situation..
I pray just for you..
hope everything will be fine..
amiiin...


No comments: