Friday, February 18, 2011

I can't be there

Yesterday on wednesday is his day off works. We're chat on the phone early morning like usual, laughing and joking. But on that day he decided in to work, because he must replacing date when he ever ill a couple days ago. I wanna have a long time to chat with him, but already 11:00am, so he must go to work, hiks. 

It's about 11:30am, I've got message from him, what!? he got an accident with his motorcycle, shock and sad, then me call his mobile phone quickly, to know how his condition. There's a sudden brake truck in front of him, so he sudden brake too, then he fall from motorcycle, his palm, knee and elbow got bruised.


He can't reach his mom's mobile phone because his mom's mobile phone is off.And his another mobile phone was low-bat, so he can't see his sister's mobile phone number. Then I inisiatif to tell his mom and sister what happened with him.

Then he took a break at warteg n bengkel at that area. After that an old man at bengkel willing to bring him back to his house, very nice man. And lucky my balney :)

But I'm so sorry Balney, I can't be there :(

No comments: